Home Cleaning Tips From The Experts
There’s no better time to give your home a thorough clean than after what can only be described as a hectic summer. There’s also no better place to go for the best cleaning tips around than the experts here at MyHome. We know as much as you’d like to, you may not be able to hire our amazing cleaning team every day of the week but you can take advantage of the awesome top tips on offer right here. Find out how to make your home look beautiful with our best spring-cleaning tips, guaranteed to totally transform your space.
- Using a window squeegee on your shower glass and tiles, every time after you shower to ensure water marks stay away.
- Struggle to clean that area between the water tank and the toilet seat? Use a flat head screwdriver and a baby wipe.
- Use a paintbrush dipped in dish soap and vinegar to clean out the inside of the toaster. Make it shine like new.
- Your dishwasher cleans your dishes but what cleans your dishwasher? Try baking soda, bleach and vinegar to have your dishwasher looking and smelling brand new.
- Window tracks looking filthy? Grab a toothbrush and scrub them with baking soda and white vinegar to make them like new in no time.
- Baking soda, cream of tartar and peroxide are the perfect mix to have your stainless steel sinks looking like new.
- Want a bathroom that looks sparkling clean? Then try this baking soda, peroxide and dish soap mixed together for a budget friendly and bathroom friendly tub, grout and tile cleaner.
- Use cotton buds to clean the small nooks in and around your skirting boards.
- Deep clean your washing machine by adding bleach for one full cycle to fully sanitise. Then run another cycle with vinegar to get rid of soap scum and grime before scrubbing the washers drum with a scouring pad.
- Did you know you can use a little car wax on your oven top to stop spillages making a real mess? It’ll also make your oven look brand new, at all times. Who doesn’t want that?
- Bathroom walls can start to look grubby over time so grab a dust mop, and your favourite cleaning solution to clean those hard to reach areas – above the bath for instance.
- Taken a look at your oven hood filter lately? You might want to give them a little attention with some degreaser to have them looking like new.
- Fill a sandwich bag or a large cup with ammonia and leave your hob burners to soak overnight. The burnt on food will disappear in no time at all.
- Grab a flat head screwdriver, cotton buds and soapy water to clean the dirt and grime away from underneath your sink taps.
- Pour a vinegar and water solution into a microwave safe bowl and microwave. When it’s finished, wipe away the dirt and grime in seconds.
If this all sounds a little too much for you, then why not contact MyHome? We have a team of experts on hand just ready and waiting to do it all for you. From carpet cleaning to a full spring clean, we have you covered.