Myhome provide domestic cleaning in Islington and the North London area. We have been operating from our head office in Islington since 2005 and are on hand to solve all your domestic needs. We primarily provide premium domestic cleaning services in Islington and the surrounding areas.
Whether you need professional home cleaning, carpet cleaning, handyman or gardening services we are on hand to help. Established for over 12 years and with over 200,000 cleans completed, we are uniquely placed to provide first rate domestic cleaning in Islington and surrounding areas. Myhome specializes only in domestic services which means that all our training and the products we use are tailored for the domestic sector, therefore only domestic grade cleaning products and equipment will be used in your home.
We aim to provide a service that consistently exceeds our customers’ high expectations and we achieve this by carefully sourcing highly motivated staff who want to excel at their jobs. They are then all trained in our exclusive Tri-ZonalTM cleaning system. Finally, they are all equipped with the best products and tools to enable them to deliver a consistent first class service each and every time.
We try to create a dynamic environment for all our home cleaners and other operatives so that they feel they play a real part in the continued success of our business. As a result, they tend to stay with us for the long-term so you can rest assured in the knowledge that the operatives in your home take their jobs very seriously. This also means that our client’s generally get the same team each visit.
All our workers go through a strict vetting and DBS checking system to ensure that the security of our client’s home is always in the best possible hands. We also provide a unique security key holding system. Should they wish our client’s keys are security tagged and are safely stored in our office.
On the day of the clean the keys are signed out by the relevant team leader, kept on her person all day, before being signed back in that afternoon. In 15 years we have never misplaced a key and we constantly review our security set-up. Apart from all the above we are also fully insured against all likely scenarios. So, if any person or item in your home is damaged as a result a Myhome Service we are covered. Please feel free to ask to see a copy of our current insurance certificates and we will email over to you.
Other Areas Covered
Apart from domestic cleaning in Islington myhome also provide cleaners in Barnsbury, cleaning services in Canonbury, cleaning in De Beauvoir.
Apart from Regular weekly or fortnightly cleaning we also provide a 4 weekly service as well as ad-hoc cleaning such as After Builder Cleans, Tenancy Cleans and Pre & Post Event cleaning.
Please call us now to arrange a free, no obligation quote.
Established for over 15 years with over 150,000 cleans completed. Our staff are full-time, DBS checked, equipped and uniformed professionals who are fully insured against ALL eventualities.
If we don’t get it right, we’ll do the job again free of charge!
ISLINGTON DOMESTIC CLEANING TIPS
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY CLEAN YOUR KITCHEN
- Start immediately to the right of the hob and wipe down surface-tops and fronts of cabinets.
- Clean the fronts of all appliances – like the refrigerator, microwave & dishwasher.
- Clean the hob.
- Clean inside of the microwave.
- Clean inside sink and top of draining board.
- Wipe and mop floor.
Maintaining your kitchen by putting together a cleaning rota will help keep your kitchen in good order. Use the below timetable to keep youk kitchen spic n span between between MYHOME Cleaner’s visits:
Day to Day: At the end of each day always wipe down surfaces, pack dishwasher, put dishes away and sweep up the floor.
Weekly: Then on a weekly rota you should do all the daily tasks along with mopping the kitchen floor.
Monthly: Then once per month you should clean the fronts of all cabinets, inside your fridge, throw out past its best food and re-order your pantry.
Yearly: You should “Spring” clean your kitchen area once per year. This will mean cleaning inside all cupboards and appliances, clearing all shelves and washing all crockery. You should also dismantled all the interior shelves of the fridge, pull it our and clean behind/under if possible and dust all light fixtures, etc.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY CLEAN YOUR BATHROOM
- Take out all wastepaper baskets, towels and floor mats.
- Take out all bottles and cleaning products from the bath and shower .
- Using the relevant attachment wet the bath and shower walls with warm water.
- Scrub in a tile and grout cream cleaner, allow to set.
- Spray and clean all other surfaces with bathroom cleaner.
- Scrub off the cream cleaner from the bath and shower walls using a scourer.
- Scrub floor tiles with cream cleaner.
- Clean all shower racks and soap bowls.
- Clean shower door and mechanism.
- Rinse off walls and shower screen and then dry with cloth.
- Spray vanity cabinet and surrounds with bathroom cleaner.
- Spray the surface-top with all-purpose cleaner.
- Scrub sink in and surround.
- Wipe down the vanity surround.
- Wipe down all cabinet fronts.
- Clean all mirror with glass cleaner.
- Shine the taps.
- Wash and mop down the floor with floor cleaning solution and allow to dry.
- Replace all rugs, bath mat and waste paper baskets.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY CLEAN YOUR BEDROOM
- Removed all clutter from the room – clothes, waste bins, light furniture etc.
- Dust all surfaces and tidy away seldom used items.
- Vacuum the floor – including under all furniture.
- Return any furniture and store away clothes.
- Make bed.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOUR MATTRESS BE CLEANED?
Mattresses will collect all sorts of undesirable things like dead skin cells, sweat, bed mites, hair and food and pollen to create a bacteria breathing ground. Steam cleaning a mattress is best left to the experts as apart from being time consuming, if not done with high performance machine it will take days to dry. Using a mattress pad will keep your mattress cleaner for longer, but it will always be best to give it a thorough clean.
Best to begin by removing any pads and linen and give it a once over with your vacuum. Next, you should cover the surface with a light sprinkling of standard baking soda, rub it in and let to sit for any hour or so. Then give the mattress another vacuum. Use a damp sponge and a mild household cleaning solution, and give the mattress a vigorous wipe down. Let your mattress dry thoroughly and if possible do so in direct sunlight, which is known to kill bacteria.